15 June 2009

5.5mm bamboo


5point5

on a to do list sitting by my computer I have a multi-lined item with 5.5mm bamboo as the header. this item does not deal with knitting. rather, it deals with some experiments with laser-cutting for a few jewelry designs I have been working on. today though, I was confused, albeit briefly, with the heading...

the baby blanket I have been working on is being knitted with 5.5mm bamboo knitting needles. at times while knitting, I find myself in a trance-like state, staring right at the writing on the sides of the needles. No.9 5.5mm.

I have not quite figured out if this coincidence is of any importance or not. probably not. but, I am now aware of it, nonetheless.

work has been more physically demanding then I would like, but the upside is that I have lost 5 lbs. since I started 2 weeks ago. this is a good thing, as I am only about 7 pounds from what I consider to be my ideal weight. the only downside is that my fatigue after work has been trumping my desire to knit... the trip to deliver the baby blanket and become a godfather is less than two weeks away and there is much to be accomplished between now and then.

using 5.5mm bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment