08 June 2009

made of paper


the knitting news I have to report is unfortunately slim. the rest of my life right now seems to be putting a bit of a squeeze on knitting.

I have begun a new job. there are many new things to learn, adjustments to make, a new environment, et cetera. but, I am very thankful, especially now, to have a place to work and an income. concurrently, I am trying to get my new jewelry line online. I am also working on a couple of commissioned pieces and trying to organize my workspace, files and supplies... as well as doing some Spring cleaning. it all seems a little bit overwhelming to me right now, but we are here to talk about knitting, aren't we?

the 4-week knitting class I signed up for is a go. unfortunately, the first week was postponed due to a scheduling mix-up, and I can not attend this weeks class due to my work scheduling. Janet, however, will bring home what she is taught and will keep me up to speed in the class.

more time will open up for knitting as I adjust to my new job, my jewelry line gets sorted out and all the rest gets just a bit more organized. if I manage to slay these things, I will definitely have more to report in the next post... about knitting.

I am very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment